We are Now Offering Single Sign On!
SSO Access to Your Training
We heard your demand and now offer a single entry point to our LearnSmart portal
- Eliminate the need the need to remember another username and password beyond your initial login
- Reduce calls to our Help Desk about locked accounts and forgotten user names and passwords
Sign in Now: cloud.learnsmartsystems.com/
CompTIA is the leading vendor-neutral certification for networking professionals with over 400,000 people worldwide being CompTIA Network+ certified.
A new version of Network+ (N10-006) launched on February 28, 2015. CompTIA will retire Network+ exam N10-005 in August 2015.
- Additional IPv6 concepts.
- Emphasis on troubleshooting.
- Additional security knowledge.
- Knowledge of how to administer key systems.
- Updated terms and technologies in the IT networking field.
- More hands-on experiences such as installing, configuring, implementing, managing and troubleshooting.
- Three new topics:
- Compare and contrast physical security controls.
- Summarize basic forensic concepts.
- Summarize safety practices.
- Cloud and virtualization
- Network segmentation using physical and virtual solutions
- Wireless and mobile support, mobile device management and device security
- Digital forensics techniques for preserving and securing data
The following courses teach the principles, techniques, and tools you’ll need to successfully prepare for and pass the 70-413 certification exam. You’ll become proficient in the skills needed to deploy and virtualize Windows Server 2012. You’ll also spend time going through demonstrations that will sharpen your required skills to plan and implement a server infrastructure. The topics covered in these courses align with the exam objectives as published by Microsoft. Each exam domain is covered over five courses:
Our newest releases include courses that introduce you to the tools you’ll need to create jaw-dropping digital illustrations. Learn what it takes to become the next Creative Director for Apple, or how to create higher quality images for marketing purposes. You’ll find these courses available in our Knowledge Libraries.
Explore the new features offered in Adobe® Illustrator CS6, such as the touch type tool, font search, and CSS extraction. These Illustrator courses will teach you everything you need to know to create vector assets that can be used in any design project, ranging from logos to advertising graphics. You will learn to intuitively combine, edit, and fill shapes directly on their art-board without accessing multiple tools and panels. At the completion of this series, you will be prepared for the Graphic Design and Illustration with Adobe Illustrator CS6 (ACA) exam. Each exam domain is covered over three courses